[Vagas] Fwd: Vaga de Estágio

Carlos Maziero maziero em inf.ufpr.br
Qui Out 21 16:38:32 -03 2021

-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------
Assunto: 	Vaga de Estágio
Data: 	Thu, 21 Oct 2021 13:24:58 +0000
De: 	Camila Leonardi <camila.leonardi em growinco.com>
Para: 	ibm em inf.ufpr.br <ibm em inf.ufpr.br>, bcc em inf.ufpr.br
<bcc em inf.ufpr.br>, coordtads em ufpr.br <coordtads em ufpr.br>

Olá, bom dia!

Eu sou aluna de Ciências Econômicas na UFPR e Operations Intern na
GrowinCo.! Estamos com uma vaga aberta para Software Developer Intern.
Logo abaixo segue um pouco sobre a empresa e mais detalhes da vaga
(também estou enviando um banner ilustrativo). Seria possível divulgá-la
para os alunos dos cursos?

_Get to know GrowinCo.:_

Digital solutions focused on real growth opportunities!

We believe that every individual, company and institution depends on
partnerships to grow. Working in synergy, with lined up objectives,
takes advantage of time, resources and contributes to a better world.
GrowinCo. connects companies and their partners to build a more
efficient ecosystem.

*_Our Culture: _*

We are constantly growing, as a company and as a team. We value respect,
integration, understanding and appreciation, creating relationships for
life, based on trust and care for our collaborators. Our team works with
autonomy and freedom to build a close relationship with our partners and
help them bring new solutions.

*_Desirable skills for candidates:_*

- Advanced/Fluent English;

- Familiarity with MongoDB, Express, Angular, NodeJS, Microsoft Azure,
git, Agile methodologies and gitflow;

- Good team player;

- Good communication skills, open to attend meetings with clients/users
and assist with software demonstrations or trainings;

- Eager to learn and build your career.

*Location*: Curitiba, Brazil (Hybrid - 2 days in the office, 3 at home).

*Want to grow with us? *

  * Send your resume to: vagas em growinco.com

Obrigada pela atenção.

Atenciosamente,