[R-br] MS/PhD assistantship at Univ. of Florida on Bayesian statistics applied to environmental sciences / malaria epidemiology

Denis Valle drvalle1 em gmail.com
Qui Nov 15 18:48:00 -02 2018

Hi, we currently have an opening for a MS/PhD student in our group focused on the development and application of novel Bayesian models here at Univ. of Florida.

It would be great if you could help spread the word to people that might be interested in this opportunity. Details are attached.

Thank you,

Denis Valle
Assistant Professor
University of Florida