[R-br] INDICADORES SOCIAIS OF TOPICS

Cesar Rabak cesar.rabak em gmail.com
Terça Maio 29 00:18:01 -03 2018

Edson,

Malgrado a definição do quê seria uma técnica específica versus as mais
comumente empregadas¹, vale a pena ver a *task view* Social Sciences no
CRAN!

HTH

--
Cesar Rabak

[1] Citando diretamente do link sugerido: «  *Social scientists use a wide
range of statistical methods, most of which are not unique to the social
sciences. Indeed, most statistical data analysis in the social sciences is
covered by the facilities in the base and recommended packages, which are
part of the standard R distribution. In the package descriptions below, I
identify base and recommended packages on first mention; packages that are
not specifically identified as "R-base" or "recommended" are contributed
packages. * »