[R-br] ANOVA in R using the function lapply ans terms

Euriann Yamamoto euriann em outlook.com
Terça Outubro 24 11:14:36 -02 2017

Hi everyone.

In my dataset I´ve got 36 genotypes in 5 locations in partially balanced incomplete design 6x6, simple. We are analyzing productivity. I need to use adjusted means to do the orders analysis.

TO obtain ANOVA individual to the 5 locations I run command:

mi <- lapply(split(da, f=da$local), aov,
             formula=producao ~ repeticao/bloco + cultivar)
lapply(mi, summary)#not adjusted for blocks

But to transform cultivar adjusted for blocks (to obtain adjusted means) I need use command terms(formula,keep.order=TRUE)

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS IN THE CORRECT ORDER. Something like this?

m0 <- lapply(split(da, f=da$local), aov(terms(producao ~ repeticao/bloco + cultivar,keep.order = TRUE),da))
lapply(m0, summary)#adjusted to blocks

Thanks

Euriann