[R-br] Webinar: R for SAS and SPSS Users

Mauro Sznelwar sznelwar em uol.com.br
Domingo Abril 15 18:00:26 BRT 2012

Repassaram para mim, vejam se tem alguma utilidade.

Webinar: R for SAS and SPSS Users
This free webinar will provide a general introduction to R and also give insight into the differences between R, SPSS and SAS. The session will then offer a brief tutorial on how to create simple Bar Plots in R.

The webinar will be sponsored by The Orange County R User Group and Lion Data Systems, LLC.

If this webinar's start time does not work for you, please email info em liondatasystems.com to let us know a start time that would be better for your country. We can choose different start times for our future R webinars based on audience demand.

You can also tweet about the event using a message similar to the following:

#Rstats for #SAS and #SPSS users webinar with @LionDataSystems liondatasystems.com/events #in

You and your colleagues can register for this webinar at:
liondatasystems.com/events

Webinar Date: May 9, 2012
Webinar Time: 9 am Pacific Time
Webinar Duration: About 1 hour

Please email info em liondatasystems.com with questions.